Prevent Heart Disease
Here are 10 ways through which you can lower your changes of getting a heart disease-
- Have control on your portion size.
2. Consume more vegetables & Fruits.
3. Reduce unhealthy fats like 4. 4. Saturated & hydrogenated vegetable oils, cheese, Butter, Margarine, Palm oil.
4. Reduce Sodium intake in food by avoiding table salt, salt & seasonings.
5. Have more Fibre Rich Food – Whole Grain cereals, pulses, sprouts, Fruits, vegetables, nuts & dry fruits.
6. Quit Smoking.
7. Manage stress.( Talk to a Psychologist)
8. Maintain a healthy weight.
9. Have salads.
10. Have Home cooked food more often
- Note: People who consume a healthy diet with regular physical activity have a lower risk of cardiovascular diseases.